Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Star Struck

Last night I had a dream that I met Brad Pitt. In my dream I did not ask him for a picture, he approached ME to take a picture with him. I asked if someone could take a picture with my camera as well to prove my presence with the king of stardom. The random passerby flipped several pics while Brad and I coyly posed for each one. . . . I retrieve my camera to review the photographic evidence and learn much to my dismay not ONE picture was taken! One thing to note... I get very star struck. If you have been in a commercial, I will get slack jawed in your presence. So to have a dream that I was playing it cool with one of the most famous people on the planet is difficult for even me to imagine. This has led me to develop my top list of celebs that I would like to hang out with in all my star dazed glory. . .

1) Bono- love, love, love U2. He is the epitome of a rock legend.

2) The Backstreet Boys- circa 2000

3) The boys from Entourage- especially when Drama is in a fit of road rage

4) Chelsea and Chuy - possibly as a guest at the round table

5) Micheal, Jim, and Dwight from The Office

6) Will Farrell

7) Courtney, Jen, and Lisa

8) Bridget and Kendra from the Girls Next Door- Classy, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment