Sunday, February 28, 2010

AH- Mazing!

I am starting a new section to share with all of you the discoveries that I have found to be wonderful, things that add a little sparkle to the daily grind known as life.  So many products are hyped up beyond belief to often leave the consumer, well, underwhelmed at best.  I was reading a favorite blog http://nothingbutbonfires.com/ the other day and it seems that we women are often led on by the claims of mascara ads, often finding by trial and error that each one sadly does not leave us with a lush bouquet of fringe at the end of our eyelids.  Well, I can't change that, but I can share with you some of my favorite discoveries. I hope it brings a little dazzle to your day.  If you have any Ah-Mazing discoveries you would like to share as well, feel free to add it as a comment.  Think of it as a public service announcement for us tired consumers.  Count it as your good deed for the day and give yourself a pat on the back.

Let me start off the first AH-Mazing with an absolutely fabulous dessert that has cured my blues, bad days, and meh Thursdays within the first bite.  Friends please let me introduce you to
Trader Joe's Chocolate Lava Cakes!



If you have not had the pleasure of  experiencing one of these tasty little chocolate pucks of ecstasy, run don't walk to your nearest Trader Joe's!  At about $3.00 for a pack of 2, decadent has never come so cheap.  One of my favorite parts is that they only take 45 seconds in the microwave.  I am one that is often impatient with my chocolate intake; when I need my chocolate fix, I NEED IT NOW!  45 seconds is just the right amount of time to do a little "I'm having a lava cake" dance next to the microwave (yes, the dance really does exist) and grab the cool- whip from the fridge and prepare for a little slice of heaven.  Cool whip only accentuates the deliciousness.  If you do not come from the "chocolate is fantastic" camp, I am slightly confused, however a little pleased that there with be more cakes for me.

Sincerely, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment